Well, if this baby comes on time, I’ve got less than 9 weeks to go. Now is the time to place your bets! Will baby come on the 2nd, 31st, 7th or another day?
In this household, apparently due dates are pretty accurate! But maybe it’s Thursday’s… or is it 2nds!
- Hazel was due January 6th, but, knowing what I know now, her due date should have been the 1st. She was born Thursday January 2nd, 2014
- Jennifer was due Saturday April 4th, and she was born Thursday April 2nd, 2015
- Martin was due and born Thursday March 2nd, 2017.
Yes, you’ve read this right, all current, born O’Leary children were born on Thursday’s that are 2nds. This is quiet the coincidence (Sage-Femme Midwifes, our practice, even circulated an email to all the midwives about it).
So, now the question is… when is baby 4 going to come?
- The “due date” is May 31st, but that’s not based on much (no first trimester ultrasound to verify pregnancy nor due date) – this is my midwife’s guess.
- Then, myself and my midwife pushed it to June 2nd (I don’t think this baby will be a May baby) – this is JD’s guess.
- And, right now my money is on Thursday June 7th (just a feeling and looking at some of the similarities between all 4 pregnancies, this seems most likely to me).
So what do you think? When will baby come? Could it be one of the chosen dates? Or do you guess a totally different date?!?!
(Shout out to Auntie Jenn who said June 21st, no way that’s possible, but it would have been cute to have some birthday twins.)